Saturday, May 21, 2011

Hello CDFR 4300!!!

My name is Tiffany Gibbons.  I am taking this class seeking a Birth Thru Kindergarten Teacher License.  I graduated in May 2008 with a BS in Family and Community Services.  I'm currently working as the Lead Teacher in a More at Four classroom in Greenville, North Carolina.  I really enjoy working with children!  There is NEVER a dull moment in a classroom of 4 and 5 year olds.

I'm married to my best friend, an amazing man who is currently serving in the US Navy in Afghanistan.  Please keep him in your prayers as he returns home at the end of JULY. (YAY!!!!) He left last June and this has truly been a long hard year for me as God has been faithful through every tear.

My favorite color is Red.  The beach is where I'd like to be at this very moment.  I love to see and hear children laugh.  My church, Koinonia Christian Center in Greenville, NC, means the world to me and I enjoy the great times of fun, fellowship, serving in ministry, and worship that I experience there.  I love my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, traveling, and pajamas and a blanket on a cold and rainy day.

Looking forward to a great summer class with you all!!!!  May God's Best Be Yours!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Tiffany!

    My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Coming from a military family, I know how difficult it is when someone you love is away at war. My father, brother, nieces, and nephews have all, and some still are, in the same situation. I pray this war ends soon and God brings all our loved ones home safely.
    My favorite color is red, too.
    God Bless,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Rose! That means alot! My husband will be home at the end of JULY THANK THE LORD!!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete